$200 and a Cadillac eBook Fingers Murphy

Praise for Fingers Murphy
"MOVE OVER JOHN GRISHAM!" -- Debbi Mack, NY Times Bestselling Author of Identity Crisis and Least Wanted
Fingers Murphy named one of the "Top Three Indie Crime Fiction Authors" by Crime Fiction Utopia
"The suspense will keep you turning pages, and the dramatic twists in the story will keep your heart racing as the story unfolds." -- CC Jackson, reviewing Follow the Money
Fingers Murphy, author of Top 20 Legal Thrillers Follow the Money and The Flaming Motel, returns with with a fast-paced, crime thriller that will cost you some sleep.
WHEN YOU LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES, YOU DIE BY THEM TOO.
A bored psychopath rotting away in the Mojave desert . . .
An obsessive contract killer sent to find him . . .
A small town Sheriff hiding from his personal demons . . .
A retired FBI agent itching to get back in the game . . .
And a couple of burn outs with nothing to lose, hell-bent on revenge . . . All they wanted to do was steal something from the company that laid them off and get the hell out of town. But when a coyote drags a human leg onto a lonely desert highway, worlds collide in ways no one can predict.
Find out what happens when your last worldly possessions are $200 AND A CADILLAC and everyone around you will kill to get what they want.
$200 and a Cadillac eBook Fingers Murphy
Read Follow the Money so this was #2 on my Fingers Murphy list of books.It wasn't Ollie (who I liked a lot in Follow the Money) it was a whole cadre of characters some more likable than others which is not unusual. It is unusual though (for me) to like one who is a hit man.
Another reviewer mentioned that this book reminded him of early Elmore Leonard and I agree with his opinion. (A great compliment, by the way.) All the characters are fleshed out nicely and the plot laid out with great care. Then the end, wham bang, what a great ending!
When I know I'm coming to an ending of a book, I take an hour (or more) to finish it in one sitting. With this eBook though, I was about 88% and therefore thought the end was not near. However, I was wrong because there was about 12% left which were the opening chapters for Fingers Murphy's other two books. I decided to re-read the ending again in one sitting paying more attention to make sure I got it all. That's my only criticism.
Well worth the cost, $2.99, I believe. Loved it! Will definately read the rest of Fingers Murphy's books, happily.
Product details
|

Tags : Amazon.com: $200 and a Cadillac eBook: Fingers Murphy: Kindle Store,ebook,Fingers Murphy,$200 and a Cadillac,Fingers Murphy,NON-CLASSIFIABLE
People also read other books :
- 101 Consejos de Fotografía Para Principiantes Spanish Edition eBook Estudio FotoArte
- The Sons of Apollyon G A Colin 9781105586521 Books
- Beguiled A Ravynne Sisters Paranormal Thriller Book 8 eBook Merabeth James
- Drilled and Thrilled 10 Steamy Stories of Debauchery edition by Cheri Verset Literature Fiction eBooks
- Three Girls and a Leading Man edition by Rachel Schurig Contemporary Romance eBooks
$200 and a Cadillac eBook Fingers Murphy Reviews
I loved it. So many things went wrong at such great spots in the book. What a hoot. I really love Fingers Murphy style of writing. I will be buying more of his books in the future.
A great read!
I really enjoyed this book and found it well worth anyone's time to read. My only disappointment was that it did not feature Ollie, the protagonist in Murphy's other two books which I have reviewed at robertpfrench dot com.
Keep up the good work Mr. Murphy!!
I found this book engaging and fun to read. This is a quick read something light to keep me reading between more serious works. I have read a few other Fingers Murphy books and this was one of his better book. The story line was a little contrived but plausible. character development simple but enough detail to keep the story realistic.
Add me to the list of readers impressed by this book. Fingers Murphy knocked this one out of the park, and he did it with believable characters, spot on dialog, lots of cool atmosphere, and a very tight plot, all of it done up in a style of writing that keeps the reader in the pocket for the entire ride. I'd never heard of this author before, but believe me when I say he's on my short list of ones to watch. Do yourself a favor and buy this book. I mean seriously, how can you not dig a book written by a dude named Fingers, and with such a cool cover to boot?
"$200 and a Cadillac" is the third Fingers Murphy book I have read this year -- "Follow the Money" and "The Flaming Motel" being the first two. I doubted whether Murphy could match the suspense he created in his first two books, but he erased my doubts very early on. He has another book you won't be able to put down until you have read the last page. Unlike his first two books, this did not involve law student/lawyer Ollie Olson. Instead, it is a tale of two hit men, and a local sheriff and a corporate security chief who cross paths with them over a scheme to steal oil. The characters are believable and the plot does not require you to suspend disbelief. If you pay attention to the story you can pick up clues as to how the plot will move forward and you may be able to gain an early insight as to the climax of the story. Another 5-Star book from Fingers Murphy. Now it's on to his 4th book "Everything I Tell You is a Lie".
Different than I usually read . Interesting how fouled up things can get and still work out in a sort of wacky way
This is a rollicking tale with a cast of characters in a small, dying, desert town. There's not much mystery in the story as we're told along the way about who's done what to whom and why but it's still captivating as the author brings us the interactions between the characters driven by greed, love, and the desire to get something right.
There's some black humor throughout the book but it never goes beyond an undercurrent.
The ending ties up a lot of threads that were spun throughout the story.
Read Follow the Money so this was #2 on my Fingers Murphy list of books.
It wasn't Ollie (who I liked a lot in Follow the Money) it was a whole cadre of characters some more likable than others which is not unusual. It is unusual though (for me) to like one who is a hit man.
Another reviewer mentioned that this book reminded him of early Elmore Leonard and I agree with his opinion. (A great compliment, by the way.) All the characters are fleshed out nicely and the plot laid out with great care. Then the end, wham bang, what a great ending!
When I know I'm coming to an ending of a book, I take an hour (or more) to finish it in one sitting. With this eBook though, I was about 88% and therefore thought the end was not near. However, I was wrong because there was about 12% left which were the opening chapters for Fingers Murphy's other two books. I decided to re-read the ending again in one sitting paying more attention to make sure I got it all. That's my only criticism.
Well worth the cost, $2.99, I believe. Loved it! Will definately read the rest of Fingers Murphy's books, happily.

0 Response to "[WUO]≡ [PDF] Free $200 and a Cadillac eBook Fingers Murphy"
Post a Comment