site hit counter

[UZA]⋙ Read Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2 edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature Fiction eBooks

Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2 edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature Fiction eBooks



Download As PDF : Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2 edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature Fiction eBooks

Download PDF Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2  edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature  Fiction eBooks

The second half of Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation


"Just one more time..."


The experiment is behind Megan and Malik Trammell. Or is it? Their parallel flings exceeded their wildest imagination. They both did things they never dreamed of doing--crossing lines they never thought they'd cross.

Now it is time to stop. Only problem, Meg wants more. Could what began as an experiment in temptation end up destroying their marriage?

Read the finale of this story of a marriage experiment gone askew.

Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2 edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature Fiction eBooks

Enjoyed the story alot. I had a hard time putting it down.
My personal preferences are for a bit more angst and betrayal which is why I give this a 3 star. Great love scenes great sex scenes. Excellent characters. However, I felt it coulda, shoulda, woulda, gone a little darker somewhere along the line. Again personal pref is a bias here. I didn't get much if any conflict between the two primaries..ok I get that the couple in question are in it together but felt like there wasn't any boundaries that would have caused angst. Just the regular jealousy he/she's with her/him. As such I'd rate this more a love story.
On Elena: she was a necessary charactor to come to the conclusion it did. Now as a lover of the genre and someone who likes consequences for lovers who cheat, and decieve themselves or others. I'd ask the authors what would the story have been like with out Elena. Just saying.
The story was very well told. The conclusion was rather unique and enjoyed the little extras at the end...sorta like the marvel movies where you get a free scene halfway thru the credits. Overall personal bias aside I think the collaboration worked well.

Product details

  • File Size 459 KB
  • Print Length 180 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN 0692484116
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publisher KW Publishing (July 7, 2015)
  • Publication Date July 7, 2015
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B00ZPUUJH4

Read Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2  edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature  Fiction eBooks

Tags : Parallel Lines: An Experiment in Temptation (Part 2) - Kindle edition by Ben Boswell, Kenny Wright. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Parallel Lines: An Experiment in Temptation (Part 2).,ebook,Ben Boswell, Kenny Wright,Parallel Lines: An Experiment in Temptation (Part 2),KW Publishing,FICTION Erotica
People also read other books :

Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2 edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews


I thought this was an excellent continuation of this hot tale. Angst for both husband and wife; effort and inadequacy; surprising character development... oh and hot, too. I'm a soft touch so I still think the male antagonist should have had his nuts cut off, but I feel the authors handled that well too.
Once I started this I couldn't put it down. I hated it. I loved it. It really got under my skin.

I was really angry at Meg and Mal. Mostly at Mel because Kenny and Ben put me in Mal's shoes. I know how I would have reacted with what I knew and saw, plus I had more insight into things than what Mal had.

This is a fantastic story that was very emotion evoking for me. I hope for more from Kenny and Ben but I hope that the next story is not so dark.
Kenny and Ben turned out an exceptional book! I loved the character interaction especially Elena and Mel. They realized what was really taking place (adventurous sex) though the hint of romantic involvement was hinted at. Meg and David's interaction was more convoluted with Meg getting infatuated with sex with the well hung David to the point of risking everything for the thrill of him screwing her! The resolution of the conflict between Mel and Meg's different take on
Their sexual experimentation was getting out of hand but Mel hung in there and with some help from a friend managed to resolve it in a way most readers would hope. I like both authors they approached the gene from different directions and wound up creating a winner!
Part 2 picks up the morning after Part 1. Checking on the arrival time to meet his wife Mal finds that the trip had been planned prior to the ‘experiment’ discussion. In my opinion Mal lets Meg off too easily on her glib explanation. The getting tossed from the bedroom doesn’t come up when Meg’s duplicity is revealed but the authors don’t follow the thread. The wedding is the culmination of the ‘experiment’. Meg redeems herself with her husband and life goes on. Almost an anti-climactic ending, but to me very satisfying in a Kenny Wright way. Mal is too forgiving, in my opinion, but that forgiveness is adroitly handled. I’ve read everything Kenny has written and can see clearly the parts that he authored and the parts that Ben authored. It’s a decent collaboration, but Kenny is softer and I think more realistic, a better writer of this genre. For the first time we see female angst, which is a giant step forward in Kenny’s work. Don’t buy this one without the first one. Then begin collecting everything Kenny has written and subscribe to his blog, especially to read about the new FrolicMe endeavor.
As book 2 begins Malik is home with the children awaiting the arrival of his wife Meg from L.A. She has been with her assistant attorney David , settling a court case for Melanie Anderson , the actress . He hasn't heard from her since she went away , texting him . "We'll talk about it when I get home" , this goes against the promise they made to be honest with each other and he suspects there is something going on . He also finds that she booked the flights way before she told him about taking David with her . When confronted with her lies , she explodes especially after hearing Mal confess to being unfaithful with Zoe and Elena in their bedroom . Mal expresses his desire to end the experiment with Meg , but every time Elena comes near him, that idea goes out the window. For her part Meg is also conflicted , wishing to be with David just one more time .But David is to powerful in his dominance over her . Under his control , he continues to debase and humiliate her , and she lovs it . The story culminates at a wedding where both couples are invited . Dave is planning Meg's ultimate distruction with the help of his old college friends., unbeknowst to Mal as he and Elena make love . What he also doesn't know is that Elena overheard Dave's conversation threating Meg . Will this be the straw that breaks Mal's back.? Will he finaly have enough of Meg's refusal to end the experiment and divorce her ? Will Elena let it happen so she can have Mal to herself ? You'll need to read the book for the answers . But first read book one , you wont be sorry .
I liked this one just as much as the first one. Cant anyone find the breaks on this ride? I really liked Elena. She is the one character that has a real soul. I wished she would string Meg along and set her up so she could close the deal with Mal. Then we can watch Meg and what she does or doesn't do. What I think I enjoyed was that in this set of books both the husband and the wife got to experiment. It wasn't totally one sided as so many of these books tend to be. Both sides felt jealousy, angst, loss, lust and every other emotion. Sometimes though, I really wish it would hit "Rock bottom" then lets see what happens. Life cant always be a happy ending. The Moirai dont allow it. Still, an excellent work with lots of hot sex and good writing. Enjoy. (Best line I hope you get hit by a bus)
Enjoyed the story alot. I had a hard time putting it down.
My personal preferences are for a bit more angst and betrayal which is why I give this a 3 star. Great love scenes great sex scenes. Excellent characters. However, I felt it coulda, shoulda, woulda, gone a little darker somewhere along the line. Again personal pref is a bias here. I didn't get much if any conflict between the two primaries..ok I get that the couple in question are in it together but felt like there wasn't any boundaries that would have caused angst. Just the regular jealousy he/she's with her/him. As such I'd rate this more a love story.
On Elena she was a necessary charactor to come to the conclusion it did. Now as a lover of the genre and someone who likes consequences for lovers who cheat, and decieve themselves or others. I'd ask the authors what would the story have been like with out Elena. Just saying.
The story was very well told. The conclusion was rather unique and enjoyed the little extras at the end...sorta like the marvel movies where you get a free scene halfway thru the credits. Overall personal bias aside I think the collaboration worked well.
Ebook PDF Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2  edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature  Fiction eBooks

0 Response to "[UZA]⋙ Read Parallel Lines An Experiment in Temptation Part 2 edition by Ben Boswell Kenny Wright Literature Fiction eBooks"

Post a Comment